Saturday, February 6, 2010

FULL LOTUS DIVE

My drawings don't usually tell me where they're going.               
                                                 I find myself there               
                                                     when I'm done.              
            Sometimes, much later I figure it out: or not.               
                                               This one is a "not".               
                                                     But that's okay.              
                              I find it still a "comforting" draw.              
                                        Crown chakra at the tail?               
                    Blue bird imitates an open lotus flower?               
              Oh well, today I'm on an important project;                
                               I'm painting jellyfish in space.                
                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment